Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Get The Look: Lauren Conrad


I don’t know about you guys but sometimes I get stuck in a rut with my current wardrobe. I have my favorite pieces I wear all the time and then there are ones that I love but can never figure out how to style them. I’m sure most girls can agree (and hey maybe guys too!) that some mornings nothing seems to fit right, look right, or feel right.

When I get in a rut, one of my favorite things to do is look to other people for inspiration- whether it’s people on the street or celebrities in magazines. My favorite person to draw inspiration from is Lauren Conrad. Her style is classic yet trendy, chic yet practical.

I recently saw a picture of an outfit Lauren was wearing and thought it would be perfect for transitioning into spring. My favorite part of the outfit is how versatile it is… the blazer is perfect for spring because it’s easy to throw on for a cooler night, and the outfit is dressy, yet the wedges make it casual.

Keep reading to check out how to recreate Lauren’s look!



1.     Floral Skirt: Gojane - $25.00
2.     Black Tank Top: Forever21 - $8.80
3.     Shoes: Aldo - $50.00
4.     Blazer: Forever21 - $35.00
5.     Necklace: House Of Harlow -  $63.00
6.     Purse: Forever21 - $25.00

The best thing about this outfit is all the pieces are pretty basic, so you may even have some of these things in your closet already. It’s all about taking your inspiration and making your own!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I especially love it for night time because its small and easy to tote around.

      Delete
  2. I really like how you use fashion places that are not to expensive. It's alot better the the Magazines that say get the look cheap and he shirt is 50 to 100 dollars. This is actually something I can afford to buy.

    ReplyDelete